Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #705This Position Has Expired
|Railroad Park Resort
*Some locations are mapped to nearby cities, not exact addresses
|Location||Dunsmuir, California (USA)
|Submitted||February 15, 2017
• Organizes logistics of restaurant and food operations.
• Oversees kitchen operations, quality control, timing, waste and food cost.
• Is in charge of purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing of all food products.
• Takes and extends complete monthly inventories.
• Creates and updates menus and daily specials
• Maintain sanitation standards.
• Oversees a continual training program.
• Oversees dishwasher department.
• Maintains our standards of excellence, quality and customer service.
• Sets an example to other employees through his or her work habits and character.
• Manages scheduling and meal period breaks.
• Controls labor costs through scheduling and forecasting.
• Hires and trains kitchen employees.
• Maintain effective employee relations.
• Analyzes departmental profit and loss. Have financial responsibilities for food cost, labor cost, and kitchen supplies.
• Communicates effectively with staff and Resort owners with written and verbal information.
• Ensures that all health and safety regulations are followed.
• Develops and implements training plans for growth.
• Maintains and controls inventories of our kitchen assets.
• Monitor food costs through purchases, pricing and controlling waste.
• Ensures that all food products are of the highest quality.
• Facilitating changes in policies and procedures.
• Manages problems with solutions and follow through.
• Continually promotes improvement in quality and productivity.
• Implements and maintains checklists for all food and beverage operations.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance from another employee.
|Pay||Salary plus profit sharing for performance and profit growth.
|Timeline||Full Time, March, 2017
|Accepting||Christian and Non-Christian Applicants
|This business is||Christian owned-managed
|Other Details||New owners of Railroad Park Resort, formerly worked for a large Christian Conference Center for most of their careers. We see the huge benefit in hiring our new Executive Chef from the CCI membership. If its your ambition to run a restaurant but wish to work for ethical caring people, this may be the job for you.
|Contact Person||Mark Lilley
|Contact Address||100 Railroad Park Road|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job