|Harvey Cedars Bible Conference
|Location||Harvey Cedars, New Jersey (USA)
|Submitted||April 03, 2017
|Title||Food Service Director
|Responsibilities||PURPOSE: Advance the Mission of Harvey Cedars Bible Conference through preparing and serving high quality food to the guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and on a “hands-on basis” participates in the preparation of all of the food served at the Conference.
- Reduce food waste.
- Plan menus.
- Purchase food and related supplies in a cost effective manner.
- Train and direct kitchen staff.
- Prepare a proposed annual budget for areas of responsibility to be submitted to the Executive Director.
- Prepare annual goals for improving the effectiveness of food service.
- Regularly assess guest satisfaction regarding food served and make appropriate adjustments.
- Oversee the dining hall staff, including scheduling personnel.
- Oversee all aspects of the Canteen (snack shop) operation
Cleanliness and Safety:
- Act to maintain all facilities under jurisdiction to clean, safe and secure standards.
OTHER POSITION DEMENSIONS:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have experience in the performance of and supervision of all aspects of food preparation in a commercial or conference setting.
- Must be able to work smoothly and effectively with the Conference staff and volunteers.
|Pay||$55k - $70k DOE, Full-Benefits
|Timeline||Full-time, Year Round
|Responsibilities||Work alongside other conference chefs, preparing delicious meals for the guests, learning every aspect of the business with hands on training in each area, all while being part of a team that loves to serve God through food services.
|Pay||New Program, TBD
|Timeline||Both full-time/year round and seasonal/summer
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Looking for someone who loves God, loves to cook, and loves youth. We have a summer staff of youth that become the focus during that time of the year. Must be able to lead, train and create a great environment to work in while still producing good food for the guests.
No specific denomination but Presbyterian roots.
Great location on Long Beach Island.
|Contact Address||12 Cedars Avenue|
Harvey Cedars, NJ 08008