Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #730
*Some locations are mapped to nearby cities, not exact addresses
|Location||Lyons, Oregon (USA)
|Submitted||April 13, 2017
|Responsibilities||1. Assist the Head Chef direct the daily operations of the camp food and dining services including coordinating activities between the kitchen, dining room and outside eating.
- Help with the planning and preparation of camp meals, snacks and pack-out food when needed.
- Ensure the service of camp meals through directing the work of other employees and volunteer staff.
- Coordinate menu planning for user groups as directed.
- Ability to prepare special dietary foods.
- Ensure safe and efficient preparation and serving of camp meals.
2. Help with the inventory and ordering of food, equipment, and supplies and arrange for the routine maintenance, sanitation, and upkeep of the camp kitchen, its equipment, and facilities.
- Maintain inventory of food and household supplies.
- Assist with ordering/purchasing food and kitchen supplies consistent with menus and enrollment counts.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness, sanitation, and safety.
- Clean and maintain all food-service areas, including kitchen, dining room, storage, kitchen recycling.
- Inspect equipment and ensure equipment is repaired as necessary.
- Promote practices that seek to reduce waste, reuse items, and recycle as much as possible.
|Accepting||Christian and Non-Christian Applicants
|This business is||Christian owned, managed & has mostly Christian staff
|Other Details||Position Purpose:
The Sous Chef supports the overall food-service operation of the camp including purchasing, preparation, nutrition, and sanitation. Will also assist in food planning and ordering. May also assist in housekeeping or other needs of camp operations.
|Contact Person||Mike Ribera
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job