Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #735This Position Has Expired
*Some locations are mapped to nearby cities, not exact addresses
|Location||Three Lakes, Wisconsin (USA)
|Submitted||May 01, 2017
|Title||Summer Camp Cook/Chef
1. Abide by established policies and standards defined by the Wheaton College/HoneyRock employee manual.
2. Prepare hot and cold foods according to recipes and standards.
3. Ensure cleanliness and food service sanitation standards.
4. Assist with the management of all food, beverage and supply inventories assuring proper rotation and organization.
5. Maintain a positive and helpful kitchen environment accommodating guest and staff needs.
6. Open and close the kitchen according to guidelines and standards.
7. Provide foods as needed that properly accommodate special needs like gluten free or vegetarian meals.
8. Assist with regular or special cleaning projects within the food service department.
9. Willingness to participate with Christian education principles including daily devotional meetings, leadership training and character development based on Christian beliefs.
10. Assist with other duties as requested.
1. 1-2 seasons of successful experience working in a camp setting is preferred. Similar experience in a hotel or restaurant is beneficial.
2. ServeSafe certification preferred.
3. Culinary arts degree preferred.
4. A passion for serving other high quality food products, pride in your work.
5. Strong work ethic, honesty, integrity, positive attitude.
6. Ability to handle stressful situations and deadlines.
7. Excellent working skills including: communication skills, organizational skills and attention to details.
8. Clear criminal background.
1. Ability to lift and carry heavy objects, 75 lbs. +
2. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
3. Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch.
4. Ability to work in extreme heat or cold.
5. Ability to work with basic food service chemicals.
6. Ability to work in noisy conditions with good hearing and speaking ability.
|Pay||$8-12 per hour
|Timeline||Full-Time, Seasonal (May-August)
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||HoneyRock, the Outdoor Center for Leadership Development of Wheaton College, offers undergraduate and graduate education in wilderness adventure ministry, plus a full-service camp and retreat center.
|Telephone||715-479-7474 ext. 216|
|Contact Address||8660 Honey Rock Rd|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job