Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #741
|Lakewood Retreat Christian Camp
*Some locations are mapped to nearby cities, not exact addresses
|Location||Brooksville, Florida (USA)
|Submitted||May 24, 2017
|Responsibilities||Duties include the following, but are not necessarily limited to:
1. Menu planning – with consideration toward nutrition, taste, appearance, cultural preferences, dietary needs, redundancy, and cost containment of materials and labor
2. Staff planning – with consideration toward timely preparation, excellent service, high quality clean-up, and cost containment
3. Monitoring safety concerns from slips and falls, equipment condition, food handling and preparation, cleanliness, and orderliness
4. Proactively maintaining inventory levels, researching products, and purchasing products that meet quality and cost requirements related to food services
5. Directing and monitoring food service staff for safety, service, and productivity, reporting unsolvable staff issues or additional staffing needs to the immediate supervisor
6. Directing, monitoring, and serving within all areas of food preparation, facility preparation, food service, and clean-up
7. Responsible for food service staff training, outcomes, appearance, and demeanor
8. Delegate immediate oversight responsibilities to the cook on duty when not present.
1. Five years direct experience with commendations in cooking and kitchen management required
2. Working knowledge of FDA food handling requirements
3. Training and successful experience in personnel supervision; ability to objectively train, instruct, correct and mediate people in a professional and Christ-like manner.
4. Must be able to maintain a positive, cheerful, can-do attitude while maintaining proper order and adherence to regulations.
5. Must be able to exercise personal flexibility, understanding the hospitality ministry and working well with guests to make them feel cared for.
6. The ability to function as part of a leadership team whose primary focus is serving Christ in the context of a camping and retreating ministry.
7. Must be able to interact well with employees - unify individual goals and efforts, teach and train effectively, build value and self worth.
8. The ability to exemplify a Christ-like life in accordance with the goals, objectives and values of LAKEWOOD RETREAT.
9. Willingness to give a lending hand in any aspect of Lakewood’s workload when situations dictate and if time and abilities permit.
Lakewood Retreat is a Christian camping and retreat ministry and therefore requires that employees understand and demonstrate a lifestyle representative of the characteristics foundational to a Biblical follower of Jesus Christ.
|Pay||Starting salary $30-40k, housing possible
|Timeline||Full time, year round
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Please see our web-site for details concerning the ministry.
If you think you have the ability, maturity, and Christian work ethic to take our food service experience to the next level we would be interested in speaking with you.
Thank you for looking. May the Lord direct you in His perfect plan for your life.
Administrator, Lakewood Retreat
|Contact Address||25458 Dan Brown Hill Rd|
Brooksville, FL 34602
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job