Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #765This Position Has Expired
|Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp
*Some locations are mapped to nearby cities, not exact addresses
|Location||Perrysville, Ohio (USA)
|Submitted||August 28, 2017
|Responsibilities||1. Obtain and Maintain Serve Safe Level 2 Certification (Camp will pay for training)
2. Ensure the cleaning and routine care of kitchen equipment.
3. Train high-school age kitchen volunteers in food prep and service.
4. Participate in overall camp staff training.
5. Order, receive, and store the correct amount of foodstuffs and paper supplies for a population of approximately 120 people per week.
6. Cook, trim, carve, bake, and portion meats, vegetables, salads, breads, deserts, etc.
7. Supervise and schedule kitchen volunteers and personnel.
8. Record quantities, types, and preparation methods of food served.
9. Order and pre-pack food for off-site trips or special program events.
10. Evaluate current season and make suggestions for following season.
11. These are not the only duties to be performed. Some duties may be reassigned and other duties may be assigned as required.
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||We dream that every person will experience the amazing love of Jesus, and we promise every camper that they will be safe, challenged, and loved. Our goal is to communicate a loving environment through the welcoming nature of the kitchen team and through the quality and quantity of camp food.
|Contact Address||4654 Pleasant Hill Road|
Perrysville, OH 44864
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job