Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #771This Position Has Expired
|Forest Home Christian Camp
*Some locations are mapped to nearby cities, not exact addresses
|Location||Forest Falls, California (USA)
|Submitted||September 08, 2017
Provides exemplary managerial and culinary support to the Food Service Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with the Food Service Director to research, develop and create cost effective and high-quality recipes/menus that meet current popular culinary trends.
• Actively trains, and teaches the food service staff in current techniques regarding culinary arts, food waste management, menu/time management, sanitation, and team organization.
• Works closely with the Purchasing Manager/Commissary Manager to ensure consistent quality products are sourced according to budgetary guidelines.
• Assists in planning weekly food service department staff schedules in accordance with guest group and program group bookings.
• Assists the Food Service Director with hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining staff as needed.
• Regularly monitors external and internal feedback and helps develop proactive and prompt measures to maintain the highest level of service.
• Ensures all food service kitchens are operating within the San Bernardino County Health Department codes and guidelines including but not limited to food preparation, sanitation and food storage.
• Performs weekly inspections of all kitchen and dining locations and ensures all cleaning schedules are adhered to.
• Assists the Food Service Director in overseeing the daily operations of all food service kitchen facilities ensuring that all employees are delivering high quality food in a safe manner to guests.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Food Service Director.
• Works collaboratively with external department leaders in planning food service menus for program and guest group bookings.
• Works with the Food Service Director to develop and lead activities that promote spiritual growth within Forest Home’s guidelines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Desired culinary degree and a minimum of 5 years of professional cooking experience working in high volume dining environments.
|Pay||Full Benefits Offered
|Timeline||Full-Time, Year Round
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Forest Home Ministries exists to partner with the Church to create a revolutionary Christ-centered experience in which people of all ages hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ, explore the Word of God, pursue God’s call for their life, engage in Christ-centered relationships, and connect with God through His creation through year round guest conferences and seasonal programs.
|Contact Address||40000 Valley of the Falls Dr.|
Forest Falls, CA
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job