Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #798
|Northern Frontier Camp
*Some locations are mapped to nearby cities, not exact addresses
|Location||Indian Lake, New York (USA)
|Submitted||January 15, 2018
|Responsibilities||1. To use a preset menu (can be modified with permission) for 1 week and repeat that for 9 weeks.
2. Serve 200-250 campers/staff 3 meals a day with the help of 2 collegiate staff (assistant cook an baker), and 1-2 high school staff.
3. Operate, and run the kitchen according to NYS Department of Health code.
4. Lead by example, train and teach your staff in God's Word and cooking skills, delegate responsibilities, and model to your staff servant leadership.
5. Smile, be seen, be approachable, and work as a team with both kitchen staff and other staff as well.
6. Keep track of inventory daily so to be in communication with the Food Service Director so all ingredients are there when needed.
7. Meet with your kitchen Food Service Director weekly to share ideas and concerns.
8. Meet with kitchen staff daily to give spiritual guidance, and to set the goals for the day as a united team. Meet with them 3-4 days out to discuss menu needs and prep for the upcoming meals (like baking bread, or thawing out meat).
9. Serve meals on time. Maintain heating and cooling logs of food, and logs of temperature in the walk-in cooler and freezer for NYS DOH.
10. Keep a safe and clean kitchen. Work alongside the Service Crew to keep it safe and clean together
|Pay||$410 per week (9 weeks)
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||We are a christian boys wilderness camp located in the southern Adirondacks, NY. We are affiliated with Christian Service Brigade (a church program designed to raise up boys to be godly men). We are non-denominational and serve campers from the NY, NJ, CT, and PA areas. We are set back off the road 3 miles and only have limited internet usage with our camp office. Cell phones coverage is not reliable. For an application please go to our website at www.northernfrontier.org, click register, create an account, then register for a Northern Frontier Service Application and submit. We look forward to hearing from you. God Bless!
Capt. Chris Studley - Director
|Contact||Chris Studley - Camp Director
|Contact Address||38 Cadwallader Ct|
Yardley, PA 19067
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job