1c (237ml) flour
1/2t (2.5ml) salt
1/4c (59ml) Marsala Olive Fruit Oil (mild)
1t (5ml) vanilla
1/4t (1.25ml) almond extract
3/4c (177ml) walnuts, ground
2-4T (30-60ml) orange juice
1/2c (118ml) confectioners sugar
3-4 drops fiori di Sicilia (or 1 tsp. orange extract)
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, orange juice and flavorings.
2. In another mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt and nuts.
3. Stir in oil mixture; mix well. Add remaining orange juice if needed.
4. Press 1 heaping teaspoon of dough into 2-inch (5cm) long finger-shaped rolls.
5. Squeeze each roll in palm and fingers of one hand to obtain irregular shape.
6. Place one inch apart on a greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 350'F (177'C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
If you have a good recipe to share, or have a question about any of the techniques or ingredients mentioned in this one please feel free to post it at our Facebook Page.
Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. -1 Cor 10:31 ESV