Before you consider attending the program, please read and review the general Overview, Curriculum and Cost outlines. Please note the prerequisites at the base of the Overview page.|
Following acceptance, students have 30 days to return the enrollment agreement with the following fees:
- Contact Us to get an application packet e-mailed to you
- Complete the entire application for admission, including essay, $20 application fee, copy of high school transcript, copy of legal identification, experience prerequisite form, proof of insurance and letters of reference.
- CCA Admissions reviews the application on set criteria and contacts personal references within 30 days of receipt of completed application packet.
- By the end of 30 days, applicants that meet base criteria will be invited to a personal on-site interview. Although an on-site interview is preferred, a video conference is allowed in case of hardship of ability to come in person.
- Applicants receive written notice of their acceptance status on a first come, first serve basis. Depending on the timing of received applications, acceptance criteria, and number of applications, students will be accepted, denied, or placed on a waiting list. Applicants will be notified of acceptance status two weeks after the interview.
- $150 Enrollment Fee
- $750 Activity Fee
- $500 Tuition Deposit
- $1,250 Supplies (Books, Tools & Uniforms)
- $2,650 Total
Waiting list is first come, first serve to qualified applicants. Applicants in the waiting list will be given priority in the following year's enrollment. Applicants not accepted may reapply the following year.