- A minimum of 40 hours of working in a commercial kitchen (Assistance at obtaining this prerequisite is available)
- 18 years of age prior to or on first day of class
- High school diploma, home school diploma, GED or recognized equivalent completion prior to the first day of class
- Personal health insurance prior to the first day of class
- International Students: Proficiency in the English language, including reading and writing with one of the following minimum test scores:
Applying for Admission
Qualified students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Request our Catalog & Application Packet.
- Complete & submit the entire application for admission, including essay, $20 application fee, background check, letters of reference and documentation of prerequisites.
- If you do not meet any of the prerequisites, please Contact Us for options and/or advice.
- CCA Admissions reviews the application and contacts references within 30 days of receipt of completed application packet.
- By the end of 30 days, applicants meeting the initial criteria will be invited to a personal on-site or Skype interview.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance status two weeks after the interview. Depending on the timing of received applications, acceptance criteria, and number of applications, students will be accepted, denied, or placed on a waiting list.
- Following acceptance, students have 30 days to return a signed enrollment agreement with the following fees to guarantee placement:
- $150 Enrollment Fee
- $750 Tuition Deposit
- $1,250 Supplies (Books, Tools & Uniforms)
- $2,150 Total
- Note: You may submit the fees after 30 days, but will lose your priority in line if classes fill up.
- If requesting Financial Aid from the CCA scholarship fund or other scholarship funds, submit applications by stated deadlines.
- Arrive for class to live out the dream God has given you!
Once classes are full, qualified applicants will be placed on the waiting list and will be given priority in the following year's enrollment. Applicants not accepted may reapply the following year.