Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #1008
|Location||Gallatin, Tennessee (USA)
|Submitted||July 13, 2020
|Responsibilities||Need a line cook for dinner Monday--Thursday and opening / lunch on Sundays.
Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
Follow recipes and presentation specifications
Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
Restock items as needed throughout the shift
Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
1. Maintain highest standards in following areas: (a) quality of food prepared; (b) timeliness of food prepared; (c) presentation of food prepared; (d) garnishing of food.
2. Maintain high level of sanitation in kitchen area: (a) grills; (b) fryers; (c) steamer; (d) kettles; (e) ovens; (f) coolers; (g) floors; (h) tables.
3. Follow menus and recipes to insure freshness, consistency, quality and quantity needed.
4. All prep needs for the next day as directed by manager, for dinner and special function needs. (Fridays you will do prep work for both Saturday and Sunday)
5. Hot food line set up and garnish; as directed by the manager.
6. Assist with putting away stock when time allows
7. Assist with any of the specialty stations during meal hours when needed
8. May be required to work for unscheduled shifts to assist with catering production
9. Assist Manager in closing / cleaning of the operation at the end of the day
10. All dinner and specialty production, and prep for next day per prep sheets.
11. Assist as needed in lunch progressive cooking and other duties as needed or directed by manager.
12. Supervise and close the unit.
13. Assist with all other duties as assigned by manager
7:30 AM—3:00 PM
|Pay||$12--14 / hr
|Accepting||Christian and Non-Christian Applicants
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Pioneer College Caterers provides the dining services at Welch College in Gallatin, TN. Our company serves faith based colleges and universities in the US. This position could turn into a career with a growing company.
We are looking for someone that would enjoy working in a conservative environment, cooking excellent food, and is willing to supervise college student employees in the dining room.
Some experience with fast food, catering, or college dining services would be good, but is not required. We are looking for someone who can be a quick learner and team leader.
The position will involve cooking of some of the dinner meals and coverage on weekends. We are looking for someone who can serve as the team leader to supervise a group of workers. We can teach you the cooking skills if needed. We are looking for someone that can solve problems and help to oversee the closedown of the kitchen.
Interested applicants can reply by sending a resume.
Monday to Friday
Hours per week: 20-29
Pay Frequency: Biweekly
|Contact Address||1045 Bison Trail|
Gallatin, TN 37075
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job