Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #1119
|Alpine Retreat and Camp
|Location||Twin Peaks, California (USA)
|Submitted||April 20, 2022
|Responsibilities||• Plan, prep, cook, and serve high quality food to groups of 25-375 guests
• Supervise 4-8 staff in all aspects of meal production and duty assignments.
• Maintain and train staff in mandated food and equipment safety, and sanitation practices.
• Maintain and train staff in Dining Hall and kitchen cleanliness, organization, and maintenance.
• Oversee the inventory and arrange for the ordering of food, equipment, and supplies and arrange for the routine maintenance, sanitation, and upkeep of the camp kitchen, its equipment, and facilities.
• Enforce FIFO, food labeling, and oversee restock deliveries.
• Assist in the development of the budget for food service.
• Promote practices that seek to reduce waste, reuse items, and recycle as much as possible.
• Maintain and train staff to keep refrigerator and freezers clean, organized, with foods dated.
• Must possess skills in conflict management, and problem resolution.
• Place a high priority on customer service, hospitality, excellence in all areas of work.
• Wholeheartedly serve guests and staff with grace and flexibility.
• Maintain knowledge of recipes for special dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, lactose-free, vegetarian, and diabetic foods and substitutes.
• Inspect equipment and ensure equipment is repaired as necessary.
• Utilize staff during to work on upkeep and housekeeping projects, such as organization, pest control, painting, cleaning, and overall upkeep and improvement of dining facilities.
• Conduct periodic meetings to convey expectations to staff and to communicate new projects or objectives.
• Monitor employee performance and evaluation.
• Assist in the hiring, training, and professional development of new staff.
|Accepting||Christian and Non-Christian Applicants
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Alpine Retreat and Camp is a ministry of Mile High Pines, a Christ focused ministry with nearly 75 years of experience. We exist to provide opportunities for life-changing encounters with God. Beginning in the San Bernardino National Forest, and extending to the utmost parts of the world. We are seeking individuals who share our passion to serve, and grow in our walks with God.
|Contact Address||P.O. Box 4803|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job