|Location||Grapeland, Texas (USA)
|Submitted||November 02, 2018
|Title||Food Service Director/Head Cook
• Responsible for the successful serving of meals to all guests and campers at Frontier Camp.
Food Service Director:
• Plan the menus for summer and retreat groups subject to approval of the Retreat Director for retreats and the Summer Camp Director for the summer.
• Communicate with Retreat Director and Summer Camp Director in order to ensure food-related needs of all groups are satisfied and schedules are in sync.
• Coordinate with vendors and place orders based on summer camp and retreat group needs.
• Track and maintain an efficient inventory system.
• Supervise the preparation and timely service of all meals for all retreats and at both Teen Camp and Junior Camp for summers.
• Keep costs within annual budget for all necessary expenses.
• Stay educated on and comply with kitchen and safety standards.
• Oversee the organization and cleanliness of the kitchen, dining halls, pantry, cooler, freezer and cleaning areas.
• Train and supervise kitchen staff during retreats and summer camp.
|Pay||$26-$34K annually depending on housing needs
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Frontier Camp is about to celebrate our 50th year of ministry. We are a Protestant, non-denominational, non-Pentecostal camp. Our doctrinal statement is similar to that of Dallas Theological Seminary.
|Contact Address||131 Frontier Camp Rd.|
Grapeland, TX 75844