Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #870
|Kellogg Springs Camp & Conference Center
|Location||Oakland, Oregon (USA)
|Updated||October 10, 2019
|Responsibilities||Job Title: Kitchen Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Classification: Part-Time Seasonal Hourly Employee
Kellogg Springs Camp is owned and operated by the Oregon Pacific District Church of the Nazarene. The Kitchen Director (Head Cook) will plan, direct, and supervise the food service operation of Kellogg Springs camp and to be responsible for the meal preparation for our groups. The Kitchen Director will work alongside and supervise the Assistant Kitchen Director and Summer Staff during meal preparations.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Have experience in food service preparation.
• Be passionate about camp ministry and serving groups through providing quality meals.
• Have a valid Oregon Food Handlers Card and knowledge of the Oregon Health Authority
Food Safety Laws.
• Have good people skills and the ability to supervise, communicate, and work well with
• Have knowledge of food allergies and how to provide food for guests with food
• Be able to lift heavy food items.
• Be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Use food service to enhance the overall mission of Kellogg Springs Camp.
• Oversee everything that happens in the Kitchen and Dining Hall.
• Have direct oversight of and involvement in the food preparation, cooking and clean up.
• Oversee menu planning and ordering of food.
• Provide leadership and management of the Kitchen Staff.
• Uphold all food safety regulations, health codes and food allergy preparations.
• Maintain inventory and control of food stock, supplies and equipment.
• Maintain a clean and professional Kitchen appearance.
• Attend Staff Meetings during the Summer.
• Be willing to live in a camp setting and willing to work long hours in the summer and
irregular hours during the rest the year.
• Other duties as assigned.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.kelloggsprings.com
|Pay||$11,000-$12,000 a year
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Contact Address||1111 Kellogg Camp Lane Oakland, OR 97462|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job