Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #871
|Location||Speculator, New York (USA)
|Updated||January 16, 2019
|Title||Executive Chef - Purdy Dining Room
|Responsibilities||• Devoted Christ-follower, excited to see the kingdom grow and pour life into others.
• Demonstrated servant leadership and be a team player while working with other COTW staff.
• Ability to manage the Purdy Center Kitchen here at CAMP-of-the-WOODS.
• During the Fall, Winter, and Spring you will share responsibility with other Food Service staff for preparing meals for primarily weekend groups and feeding LIFT students and staff throughout the week.
• Responsible for summer menu planning, training of staff and food preparation for entire summer season, serving in a high-end buffet weekly cycle menu facility.
• Ability to plan menus with proper recipe costing, keeping these costs in line with the overall budget targets.
• Ability to work well with others as well as self-manage and prioritize.
• Ability to manage overall Food Cost budget.
• Advanced understanding of food preparation, safety, service, and vision of ways to innovate food service experience for guests.
• Ability to maintain deadlines.
• Ordering/inventory experience.
• Ability to manage and encourage staff of 6-10 college aged summer staff.
• Ability to train and develop interns from Culinary Institute of America.
• Food service management experience required, degree background in field preferred.
|Pay||Salaried position, housing provided, health insurance with Health Savings account, life insurance, s
|Timeline||Full Time, Year Round
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Located in Village of Speculator, New York in the southern Adirondack Mountains, CAMP-of-the-WOODS is a year-round Christian Family Resort and Conference Center that began in 1900. Each year we host over 15,000 guests in our Summer Season and Conference Season. In the last 20 years over $20 million has been reinvested in the buildings on our property of nearly 100-acres. With a rich tradition of service and excellence, we strive to fulfill our mission: to present the Biblical truths of Jesus Christ, develop Christian leaders, strengthen the faith of individuals and families, and promote global evangelism.
|Contact Address||106 Downey Avenue|
PO Box 250
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job