Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #876
|Eastridge Christian Assembly
|Location||Issaquah, Washington (USA)
|Updated||January 22, 2019
|Title||Food Service Manager
The vision for the Food Service Manager is to demonstrate trust and loyalty as an integral ministry team member, champion and facilitate the vision of Eastridge in food and hospitality. The Food Service Manager should provide a welcoming environment for employees and volunteers to work and serve in ministry, as well as maintain state health department compliant environment.
Role in ministry:
The Food Service Manager serves to bring a spirit of excellence to Eastridge Church by performing the following functions:
1. Coordinate the scheduling and supervise the use of the kitchen and dining facilities for all functions.
2. Maintain cleanliness and health standards of the kitchen and all equipment and fixtures in accordance with established guidelines, particularly government health standards.
3. Supervise and schedule kitchen personnel (employees and volunteers) and be sure they meet acceptable standards of quality and cleanliness for work in food service.
4. Budget, plan and supervise the order, preparation, service, and clean-up of all food, meals, and food service functions.
5. Work with church members and other guest groups conducting wedding receptions or other events that require assistance from kitchen staff.
6. Provide, maintain and improve all Eastridge café home-made foods such as burritos, fruit salads, soups etc. and procure all-ready-to-eat food such as pre-packaged pastries, etc. from reputable and licensed sources.
7. Participate in directors/staff meeting to ensure all kitchen and café scheduling needs are handled in a timely manner.
8. Perform weekly inventory counts and place weekly food orders for the kitchen, café and any ministry requests.
9. Schedule and maintain all kitchen and food service equipment, fixtures, and supplies.
1. Create customized menu for all events in accordance with its budget and requests. This includes coordination of outsourced catering services when needed.
2. Keep safe cooking procedures for the highly compromised immune system population. E.g. elderly, pregnant women, infants.
|Timeline||Full time or Part-Time
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Great opportunity in a thriving and expanding Church.
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job