Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #914This Position Has Expired
|Gull Lake Ministries
|Location||Hickory Corners, Michigan (USA)
|Submitted||April 11, 2019
|Responsibilities||1. Responsible to assist the Executive Chef in preparation and serving of all meals for campers and staff. This includes serving healthy, nutritious meals that are well received by the various age groups and at the appointed times, serving the meals in an attractive, appealing style and having sufficient amounts available.
2. Responsible to ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen and snack shops. Also ensure the health and safety of the guests and staff as it pertains to food service. This includes: Maintaining high standards of personal and professional cleanliness. Meeting or exceeding health regulations (i.e. local and state). Responding immediately and resolving promptly all known problems in this area.
3. Responsible to manage the food cost of meals and assist the Executive Chef in running a cost effective department.
4. Responsible to communicate with and assist all departments with food service needs. This includes: helping train staff, coordinating meals for program or volunteer events and providing necessary equipment.
5. Responsible to hire, train, and supervise the dish crew and cooks in the food service department.
6. Responsible to manage the hours of all kitchen staff, in accordance with labor laws, and to turn in timesheets to the account in a timely fashion.
7. To participate in bi-annual ministry training sessions to become better equipped for ministry.
8. Responsible to attend staff meetings, communication meetings and other staff functions and to ensure the attendance of subordinates at appropriate meetings and functions when possible.
9. Responsible to work in cooperation with other staff members with a willingness to assist in other departments should the need arise.
10. To be able to clearly share the Gospel using Scripture.
11. To put ministry to people over physical tasks when needed.
|Pay||$25,000-$28,000 DOE, Housing a possiblity, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account
|Responsibilities||1. Responsible to cook and serve meals.
2. Responsible for the checking in and the stocking of food items.
3. Responsible to assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef in keeping the kitchen clean and orderly and to meet or exceed all health and safety standards.
4. Responsible to attend staff meetings and other staff functions.
5. Responsible to participate in bi-annual ministry training sessions to become better equipped for ministry.
6. Responsible to work in cooperation with other staff members with a willingness to assist in other departments should the need arise.
7. Responsible to be able to clearly share the Gospel using Scripture.
8. Responsible to put ministry to people over physical tasks when needed
|Pay||$10-$13per hour DOE, Housing a posssiblity(pay would be less),Health Insurance, Health Savings Accou
|Timeline||Full Time Year-Round
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||We are a Non-Denominational Christian Resort and Conference Retreat Center located on beautiful Gull Lake in Hickory Corners Michigan. Our vision is to impact lives for Christ by providing individuals, families and organizations with the highest standard of Christian programming, Christlike hospitality, and excellent conference facilities. Our Dining room holds up to 520 at a time.
|Contact Address||1800 Burlington Dr|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job