Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #944This Position Has Expired
|Sacandaga Bible Conference
|Location||Broadalbin, New York (USA)
|Submitted||August 21, 2019
|Title||Food Service Manager
|Responsibilities||Food Service Manager
Responsible to the Executive Director
Qualifications: Mature adult in accord with our mission and statement of beliefs who has a strong moral character and integrity with experience cooking for large numbers, banquet experience, able to adjust quickly for varying numbers and schedules. Must have a heart to serve, minister and disciple young staff and support the overall purpose of the camp. Must be able to pass a background check.
• Oversee all aspects of the kitchen, food service and dining hall.
• Must be able to train staff in food prep, safety and sanitation
• Oversee all food purchases, ordering of food and supplies, watching food expenses and using wise judgment when making purchases.
• Oversee inventory, equipment and supplies
• Oversee and create all menu planning and schedules
• Oversee all kitchen, food service, dining hall staff and volunteers
• Oversee the preparation and storage of all food and food service products
• Supervise cleaning and care of kitchen so that it always meets state standards
• Oversee the setup of kitchen schedule, days off, etc.
• Oversee the buffet and the removal and cleaning of food and equipment
• Oversee the Snack Barn staff and supplies,
• Maintain a clean facility, ensure proper use of equipment and serve quality food at all times.
• Maintain Safety first at all times
• Assist in other areas, as needed
|Pay||Salary + Housing + 401k
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||We are a year-round camp and conference center.
|Contact Address||191 Lakeview Rd.|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job