Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #947This Position Has Expired
|Art-is-In Performing Arts Ministry
|Location||Fredericksburg, Virginia (USA)
|Submitted||August 30, 2019
|Responsibilities||Our tour cook travels during the summer months with a team of 10-11 college students and preparea 3 meal a day for them. The qualified candisate:
1. Can work independently with little supervision
2. Can plan, budget for, and execute meals in a variet of kitchens with varying types of equipment. This is a travel position and the kitchen changes each week.
3. Can work inder time pressure. Breakfast and lunch must be served at 8 am and 12 noon promptly
Is exible about his or her living space. This is a traveling position. Living accommadations change weekly
4. Is a servant and recognizes the importance of quality, nutricious meals to the well being of the team.
5. Can be flexible when necessary.
6. Has an easy temperament and works well with othwrs.
7. Is a non smoker.
8. Has a valod drivers license
9. Can pass a background check - required by churches where we serve.
10. Can work within a budget.
11. Has a servant's heart.
|Pay||This is a 10 week position. Pay is $3000 cash plus all expenses - meals, travel, lodging
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||We are a non denominational ministry and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. The only barrier to working with our ministry team is conviction of a sex offense. Many of the chirches we work in have preschools that meet in the building, which creates a barrier. Beyond that, we believe in the power of redemption and the mercy of the Cross. We hire candidates from all backgrounds, countries and ethnicities. Our mission is to reach children through the arts. Our ministry cook is key in equipping the team to be the best mission team they can be.
|Contact Address||112 Juliad Court, St 225|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job