Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #968This Position Has Expired
|Railroad Park Resort
|Location||Dunsmuir, California (USA)
|Submitted||December 18, 2019
|Title||Head Chef/Kitchen Manager
|Responsibilities||Railroad Park Resort is seeking and experienced, entrepreneurial, creative, Chef with kitchen management background! Salary will be moderate with the potential for growth based on performance and increase in restaurant margin.
Areas of Responsibilities: Work alongside our other Kitchen Manager to oversee, supervises and direct the entire kitchen food operations of the Dining Cars at Railroad Park Resort.
• Organizes logistics of restaurant and food operations.
• Oversees kitchen operations, quality control, timing, waste and food cost.
• Is in charge of purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing of all food products.
• Takes and extends complete monthly inventories.
• Creates and updates menus and daily specials
• Maintain sanitation standards.
• Oversees a continual training program.
• Oversees dishwasher department.
• Maintains our standards of excellence, quality and customer service.
• Sets an example to other employees through his or her work habits and character.
• Manages scheduling and meal period breaks.
• Controls labor costs through scheduling and forecasting.
• Hires and trains kitchen employees.
• Maintain effective employee relations.
• Analyzes departmental profit and loss. Have financial responsibilities for food cost, labor cost, and kitchen supplies.
• Communicates effectively with staff and Resort owners with written and verbal information.
• Ensures that all health and safety regulations are followed.
• Develops and implements training plans for growth.
• Maintains and controls inventories of our kitchen assets.
• Monitor food costs through purchases, pricing and controlling waste.
• Ensures that all food products are of the highest quality.
• Facilitating changes in policies and procedures.
• Manages problems with solutions and follow through.
• Continually promotes improvement in quality and productivity.
• Implements and maintains checklists for all food and beverage operations.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance from another employee.
• Reports to Railroad Park Resort Owners.
• Works alongside our other Kitchen Manger
• Coordinates and communicates with other department heads.
• Can hire and dismiss staff as necessary, after discussing with the Owners.
Measure of Performance:
• Guest feedback/satisfaction.
• Employee performance.
• Growth in profits.
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
• Cooking: 3 years
• Management: 1 year
Required license or certification:
|Pay||$18-$22 hourly depending on experience
|Accepting||Christian and Non-Christian Applicants
|This business is||Christian owned-managed
|Other Details||Would love to have a Kitchen Manager that shares our Christian values and the passion to minister to our staff and guests. We consider ourselves missionaries in our ownership of our resort.
|Contact Address||100 Railroad Park Rd.|
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job