Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #979
|Location||Three Lakes, Wisconsin (USA)
|Submitted||January 30, 2020
The kitchen assistant position works directly under the kitchen staff unit leader and the Food Service Manager. Kitchen assistants are mainly responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in meal preparation, serving campers and guests, and clean up. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) seasonal position (May-August) that involves working five, eight-hour shifts with two full days off per week.
1. Perform general kitchen duties in the preparation, serving, and cleanup Chrouser Dining Hall meals.
2. Assist in ensuring a high level of health and safety, cleanliness and food hygiene.
3. Insure compliance with federal, state and local health safety regulations.
4. Ability to read and understand instructions and recipes; ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
5. Continuous contact with campers and guests with positive attitude and enthusiastic engagement.
1. Learn to operate and clean a variety of specialized food service equipment, i.e. coffee maker, automatic dishwasher, commercial ovens, mixers, warmers, and food processors.
2. Responsible for cleaning and organization of the kitchen and dining room. With emphasis on cleaning during the meal prep and after each meal has been served.
3. Assist in the preparation of food for each meal during shift.
4. Assist in the bakery when needed.
5. Monitor the general operation of the dining room and activities related to the service of each meal.
6. Assist in the checking in and sorting of deliveries.
7. Work with and lead/train service team members on a daily basis.
8. To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
1. High School Graduate or equivalent.
2. Ability to follow written and/or verbal directions.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Work well with others and ability to interact with campers and guests.
|Pay||Can discuss in interview
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job