Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #994
|Cannon Beach Conference Center
|Location||Cannon Beach, Oregon (USA)
|Submitted||May 15, 2020
|Responsibilities||General Position Summary
Responsible for providing leadership and oversight of kitchen operations and staff, ensuring all meals and food prepared are of excellent quality and ample quantity. Responsible for maintaining a safe and sanitary food service department.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare all menus, preparation, and execution of guest meals / medical diets.
- Assists the food service administrator with menu planning with a focus on variety and creativity, complying with all appropriate portion sizes, standards of quality, health guidelines, and department policies and procedures.
- Assists the food service administrator and food service supervisors with hiring, training and supervising food service staff ensuring all personnel perform their job duties and follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Schedules kitchen staff in conjunction with the food service administrative supervisor.
- Coordinates with dining room staff and other departments to ensure prompt and cheerful service to the guests and good plate appearance.
- Assist with annual evaluations of kitchen staff.
- Provide and support a healthy spiritual environment within the food service department by personal example and through prayer/devotions with staff.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable state and federal laws as they apply to food service.
- Stay current with trends and styles of the industry through attending seminars, food shows, culinary classes, and reading culinary literature.
- Assist as needed to cover absences due to illness, vacations, etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance, organization, cleanliness, and proper usage of the storage areas, coolers, and freezers.
- Assists the food service administrator with inventory control, practicing good stewardship through promoting economy and preventing waste.
- Participate in department and staff meetings, and prayer times.
|Pay||Salary, housing, medical/dental insurance
|Timeline||Full-time, year round
|Accepting||Christian Applicants Only
|This business is||A Christian business
|Other Details||Join our food service team in a brand new kitchen! We look forward to hearing from you.
|Contact Address||PO Box 908 |
Cannon Beach OR 97110
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job